To those who keep on repeating:
– Why was she out at night?
– Why did she have to go for an evening show?
– She might have been wearing something provoking.
– She didn’t have to get into an argument with them.
– She should have apologized and begged to be left unharmed.
– Worst of all: She shouldn’t have made it so public. Now, they won’t leave her for life.
Keep one female close to your heart (if any, at least your mother), in place of the girl and feel her pain. Now put your hand on your heart and tell me aren’t you feeling like fighting for her?
Amanat, Nirbhaya or whoever, hold your head high. WE are with YOU.