Hi, I am Rekha Dhyani. A classic pluviophile, a solivagant and a nemophilist with an intense and irresistible desire for freedom. I am passionate about photography, gardening, travel and most of all being a doting mother ((and on-the-job-learner). I am based in Delhi with a supportive husband and two lovely daughters.
A computer science graduate who spent fifteen years in publishing and marketing in the education sector, I am now and now a full time work-from-home mom. My articles are based on my personal experiences accompanied with the extensive research done by me on a vast range of topics ranging from parenting, child development and travelling to various destinations.
Life is nothing but a series of events similar to chasing butterflies, counting ants or collecting pebbles. Sitting here in this virtual abode of mine I share random lessons from this journey called Life.
I also take up independent writing, product/property reviews, travel and marketing assignments.
I have been in the online space for over six years now and have worked with leading companies on branding, product reviews and influence marketing.
What my website/blog offers:
– Experience backed Practical insights and real-world wisdom on Parenting, Travel, Nature and Wildlife.
– Write Travel and Stay Posts with pictorial Reviews and Stories.
– Influence Marketing with Product and Service Reviews.
– Tips and advice on digital and social media marketing.
My vision is to:
– Help parents bring up kids with a strong positive attitude, confidence and a good value system
– Enable travelers and nature lovers explore new/old places with a new perspective
– Enable boutique properties get strong visibility with thorough reviews and content marketing
– Enable companies, brands and marketers communicate their value proposition leveraging my website and social media pages
– Enables companies in branding, thought leadership, opinions, surveys and lead generation opportunities.
– Advise budding marketers hone their craft with digital and social media marketing tips
I welcome guests to contribute their experiences and expertise, if it could be of benefit my audience in any way. You could write to me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I would be happy to post your article on ‘Butterflies and Pebbles’ post a screening process.
I would love to hear from you!